Monday, August 9, 2010

Acid Trip [edited version]

Trapped in another world, all alone, strange vibes loiter around me, an almost subaquatic trance is wrapped aound me like a raincoat. Not knowing who I am, what I am, where I am, why I am? Pretty terrifying, huhn? But believe me, at that moment, you could care more about the death of the neighbourhood skylark. All one believes is what one sees, or doesn't see, in our case. But do I really see any thing, or not see anything? Even if I do, is it really there?
              I feel death. When one is dead, one looks at the world in a much broader manner. Don't believe me? Don't, as if I care. The things I experience, are undefinable. I see things that are really not there, such as faces, faces I never knew existed, hideous faces, and goodlooking faces, and faceless faces, all coming out of the closet tag-marked "forbidden childhood". The walls start moving, clamping down on me one instant, and spreading out the next. The floor becomes a jelly ocean, or a very wobbly quicksand, it starts sucking me in. Everything is white. I start feeling beyond time and space. Starting to think myself insane becomes an understatement, but am I? Or am I not just another piece of dirt, or a puppet? Or are they just trying to frame me, frame me because they know I am the avatar, the spirit. The spirit which will save mankind. Everything becomes a question, but without any answers. And I see, hear, taste, touch, feel god.


This is something I wrote long time ago, about my experiences with intoxicating stuffs which a teenager should not know about. An edited version is posted here.

3 comments:

  1. Well-written. Pretty vivid descriptions.
    By the way,i like this byaka-tyara mukh er painting you've given. Kar aaka eta,do you happen to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the most mature posts in your blog. Well written. I do agree "When one is dead, one looks at the world in a much broader manner."

    ReplyDelete