Thursday, February 10, 2011

Rain/Regret

Looking out the door, the rain pours over the mourners
Parading around the grave of sad relations
And a little bit of cookie corners.

No body turns, and yearns for
The sleep that won't ever come
Burning in the waters, the bright lights of gold lust.
And the love, unjust.

Lonely is the sky, the open window lets the rain in
And the winds from whimsy nightmares
Lights up the submarine candles.

The crippled angels of some Atlantis
And the broken lyres fly between our bodies
Budding baby blooms sing
In the shady choirs of dusty wings.

Lover, it's never over,
My kingdom for a kiss to the dead
My warmth for all that I said
My soul for the frail dreams I made.
Oh lover, it's never over.

Err, not exactly my regular super-awesome-psychedelic-garbage. If the words don't fit in, it ain't my fault, it's the goddamn brainsuckers.

2 comments: