Sunday, July 1, 2012

Grammatical Errors.

Life, is what you make out of it. Yet the ingredients are the biggest mystery. What can we, and what should we add, that is the question. I have read over and over again the rantings of many a poor soul, how they have had a tough life, how they have been raped by their uncle, how their mommies have been drug abusers, how they want to end their lie. But the fact is, none really leaves a mark on me. Apathy? Insensitivity? Cynicism? Or detecting a sense of poor grammar in the sufferers? None of the reasons really seem to compensate my indifference. But I must say, the last one is the most dangerous of all the faults. Am I that great a stuck up grammar faggot, who'd just ignore the help cry [maybe(skepticism again)] of someone 4,000 miles away from me? Guess what, yes. I adorn myself with the "faggot" term, because I am no great Shakespeare.

Life goes on, and grammar is nowhere near to being the last coach of the train. I should stop being an unindistrious lad and really check out the whole train. For my own safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment