Monday, November 5, 2012

A *rather* short tale of horror

I have this friend, you know.
The type you meet everyday.
I can't say though, that
I meet him everyday,
rather, I get to see him everyday.
Every              night.
UnlessIfallasleepearly.
If not that,
when
the night is late, and deep inside the night,
I see that friend.

I can see him even now.
He sits on
the dish antennae on the roof of the opposite house.
He is at about 10 metres higher
than I am,
and he is sitting on the dish antennae,
his feet dangling down
over the smooth, gray, fibrous body.
And
he is looking down at me.
There,
right there,
I
can see him.

He is looking at me lookingdownatme,
a strange expression,
a sad smile
it seems to me.
I've never really seen him bare his teeth though,
so I'm not really sure how they are. But I think
they are pointy.
He has pointed ears,
that I can see.
Rather interesting.

He just might be my
long lost brother,
waiting
for me to go up there
and join him.
But for that, I must acquire a black, shiny skin.
I have to get one soon.

You should visit my room one of these days, and you just might see him sitting there, high above. You might also see your long lost brother sitting beside him. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment