Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Memories II (Scary ones)

They come rushing in, filling every cell with the required oxygen. Another misty morning, and they come rushing back, as if it's dinner time already. Starting from a scratch isn't easy, ke na jaane, then why did I even try? I thought I could just erase each and every face, tear down all the wall decorations, and lay bare my memory attic, and wait for new faces to arrive. Faces. They have arrived, and they have decorated my walls, but old faces merge with new ones. Something I didn't wish for, not at all.

'Psychedelia brought us together'. That's heavy on the brain cells for any kid. How can goddamn illusions bring souls together? Impossible. And if illusions did bring them together, then it also seperated them. This is no sudden realisation, this is something which I gradually understood, and knowing the truth, I decided not to face it. But they come rushing back, like hungry dogs. Looks like its not the time yet. Let's wait.

I need a shave, and since i'm not getting it, this is the way i torture other fellow human beings. Muhahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment