Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Kill For A Dream Tonight

Life's too short not to forgive
And to scream and shout and not to live
I'm here if you wanna call,
Standing in front of this wall.
You're moving too fast in the back of the car
There's too many people stuck inside a star.
You tell the driver never to stop.
I've left for the last gift shop.

I'm giving it another try
Staring at the deep blue sky.

Dreams have just bounced, out of my mind
I'd kill for a dream tonight.

A looking glass, shattered in pieces
You don't see it, but I see the kisses.
Everything pretty is gone
Yet the beautiful world cries on.
Well here's my glass, meant for you
Cos' these dark eyes mean something to do.
Standing in front of this wall,
It's time for a curtain call.

I'll give it another try. [I Promise]
Flying into the deep blue sky.

Dreams have just bounced outta my mind
I'd kill for a dream tonight.


I don't care if this is the worst piece ever. Believe me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment