Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ranting about a Headache

           It has been a whole day and night phase, and it's now day, again. And my head still hurts. I swear I haven't even touched a single ciggarette over the whole week, I haven't bunked lunches, not any I remember, I haven't even lied to anyone(I know, I know, I'm pathetic).
             Have I watched Wall? Yes. Have I listened to Radiohead over a long stretch of time. Yes. Have I heard DSM before going to sleep? Yes. Have I done loads of homeworks in a single day? Yes. Have I started becoming politically correct? Guess so. Have I brushed? Not yet. Have I progressed a single page of Outsider? No. Have I constantly thought about writing some good materials? Yes(I know, I know). Has Baba 'again' tried to solve my problems. Yes. Am I seeing black stripes in the white ceiling? Yes.
            My head is aching since yesterday, and it's not my temple, it's the back of my head which hurts. It's paining in a very strange way, like hiccups, painful hiccups. Don't know what's happening. Anyway now i've got to go and brush, and then sit down and carry on with life, with a headache. Bye for now, cheerio!

1 comment: