Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blurring into obscurity

Today I woke up in the morning. And I found my world hazy. I went upto maa-baba's room to inquire about the whole matter, only to find two faceless figures standing. I quickly came out of the room, out of my house. I was feeling scared. I went upto to the roof, my only recluse. On my way i was greeted by faceless, hideous monsters. I ran upto the roof. I thought the air would do me good. But I found no air, instead i saw a large, grey roof above me. It was obstructing the air, the blue sky, the white clouds, everything from my visibility. I panicked. This should not happen, it's not the time yet.

And then I remembered, i was without my glasses, as they had been sent for repairs.

Gosh, and I thought the world had started to blur out into anonymity.

No comments:

Post a Comment