Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Balloonman

Do you ever feel that you're empty. I mean there's nothing inside you, no bone, no blood, no anything. It is as if like you're a balloon, someone pinches you, and Phuuss! You're gone.
I know this sounds like the normal emo-crap ranting vomitted out by every other teenager, but I don't feel like them. I don't have any of the stupid pain-in-the-ass they feel, I'm not standing with my backs against the wall, and I don't threaten myself by shouting out quitely the same old word - 'suicide'. No, I don't have any such stupid problems, and the truth is, I don't have time for them.
I just feel like a balloon, all empty. For those who are confused, let me clear it, I'm not the helium-balloon type, who fly; I'm the normal air balloon, balloons with which kids play, which are used for decorations, and which, if left behind the door, burst out just as someone comes into the house.
I just feel like a balloon, and that's the story. Period.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever feel like you were disappearing? Just fading slowly and then becoming invisible. Like if you were hollow and then you were gone, and nobody even noticed.
    Anyway, read my blog and comment.

    ReplyDelete