Thursday, June 3, 2010

Crackrepair

I had a pair of glasses. One of the glasses had a crack vertically running through the middle of the glass. This crack helped me to see the world from two different sides, one left, one right. I saw 1 fighting against 100, from both sides, and i walked past them. I saw a volcano polluting the sea, from both sides, and i walked past them. I saw a stranger killing another stranger, from both sides, and I walked past them. I saw little kids jumping from clifftops, from both the sides, and I walked past them. I saw a man spitting blood on another man, and I walked past them.I saw a veiled woman serving poison to a man, from both sides, and I walked past them. I walked over deserts, over oceans, over cities, to reach my home. But when I reached there, I saw they had already burned it down.

My glass helped me to see everything from two sides.

But, it didn't tell me what to do.

So I threw it away.

2 comments: